This is such a driver that helps in detect the device when it gets the connection with a computer in Download Mode or EDL Mode. In this present time, you can find so many smartphone brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, OnePlus, etc are using this Qualcomm Processor Chipset. It is one of the most important elements for all the phone brands to get connected to the computer.
If you want to flash your MIUI ROM or unbrick your dead device then it will be must be needed to install this driver on your pc.
How To Install Qualcomm USB Driver ?
If you don’t know how to install this driver then this article will be so much helpful for you to know it. Here, we will discuss the installation process of this driver. There are two processes to install it. One is the direct method and other is manual. Keep reading this full article to know all these two methods.
The Direct Installation Method of This Driver:
Here are the following steps to install it directly…..
(1) At first download the Qualcomm Driver and then extract it through Winrar on the computer
(2) Select 32 Bit or 64 Bit for setup as per your OS.
(3) Here you will get two choosing options and at that time choose “Free Bid” and then click on the “Next”.
(4) Now you can see here the installation Wizard is started. After it, clicks on the “Next” to complete the installation.
(5) Accept all the terms and policy of the license agreement to complete the installation.
(6) Now you need to press the install button to start the installation of the drive. All the required files will be copied when you start to set up this.
(7) All the processes have been completed. Now, you just need to press the finish button to exit this.
It is the process to install this driver directly.
Manually Installation Process of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver:
(1) First, download the Qualcomm Driver and extract it.
(2) Now, you need to install ADB and Minimal Fastboot Devices.
(3) After it enables USB Debugging on your device.
(4) Connect your device through the USB Cable.
(5) Now Boot your device into “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode”.
(6) Hold Shift key and press on the right button to open “Command Window”. Here you can find so many options but you need to choose “Open Command Window” here.
(7) Type the commands which are “adb devices” or “adb reboot all” to boot the EDL Mode.
(8) Now you need to install the driver on your computer. Open the control panel and then go to Device Manager. Here you will see some half-installed devices. This will be displayed as “QHSUSB _BULK”.
(9) Select “Browse My Computer for Driver Software”.
(10) Now click on the Browser button and go to the extracted Qualcomm QDloader Driver.
(11) It will start to install the drivers.
(12) Now, it is done. Click the “Close” option to exit the installation.
It is the process to manually install this driver.
The update process of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver:
Here are the following processes to update this driver…..
(1) Go to the “QHSUSB _BULK” and then select the update driver software option.
(2) Choose my computer so that you can update the driver.
(3) Now click on the “Browse” option and then select the extracted file folders.
(4) The installation process will start now and it will take some times. A message will come to you and now click on the “Install The driver Software Anyway” to continue the whole process.
(5) Once the process is finished, you will have an update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver.
The Qualcomm is really very useful for us to connect our device to the PC. This article is all about how to install this driver and how to update it. Hope, you guys get all the information through this article.
Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver (64-Bit + 32-Bit) Download
|Allternative Name||Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver (64-Bit + 32-Bit) Download|
|File Size||8.56 MB|
|File Extension||Zip extension|
|File Password||No Password||Uploaded Date||May 3, 2019|
|Uploaded By||John Mason|
|Uploaded For||Zip/compressed file|
|Compatibility||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista Supported|
|Download Type||Mediam Fast Download|
|Virus Status||Scanned By Norton|