ADB means Android Debug Bridge and it is a small debug tool. You will find this tool in SDK (Software Development Kit). It is actually a command line tool and helps to make communication between your device and your computer. With help of this, you can control your device from your computer by using USB. You can transfer files through it and run powerful shell commands. You can also change the system level by sending terminal commands to your device.
What Is Fastboot Driver:
This is also a part of SDk. It helps to reflash partition and image on the device.
How to Setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows:
It is really an easy task to setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows. Just you need to download it and maintain the following instructions properly. But one most important thing you need to do is, set the device into USB debugging mode. If you ignore then you can’t setup this.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows:
There are two methods of install ADB and fast. One is 15 Sec ADB installer and another is Minimal ADB and fastboot.
15 Sec ADB Installing Process:
- At first download ADB installer and setup the file by using XDA member
- After it run the Exe file adb-setup.exe.
- Now lock the command window and type Y.
- After giving command, the installation will start on your pc.
- To install the device driver again type Y.
- Now, you successfully install this.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Method:
· Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
· Then run the file adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe.
· Now, you have to follow wizard’s instructions.
· Here you need to set the location and make complete the full setup.
· Now, you have completed the process and successfully installed it.
Here we discuss about the installation process of ADB and Fastboot on windows. You can install it by maintaining two methods. Hope, you guys understand these methods to install it.
ADB And Fastboot Drivers Download For Windows
|Allternative Name||ADB And Fastboot Drivers Download For Windows|
|File Password||up-dl.net||Uploaded Date||May 3, 2019John Mason|