Every Android user needs to transfer files with a phone or PC. When you are updating your phone by computer, you will need to have some important software or driver installed on your Android phone. CDC driver is one of them without a doubt. In this content, we are going to provide you some of the important links for Android CDC driver, and how you will install them on your PC or laptop without facing any problem.
What is Android gadget CDC driver?
The other name of CDC serial driver is MTK CDC driver, and it is mainly a ports device for your PC or laptop. They only work along with MediaTek chips. Also, you will need the SP flash tool so that you can flash stock firmware the driver. But remember, it will not work with SN write tool.
How to install CDC drivers on your Windows PC or Laptop
· First of all, you will be needing the CDC serial driver file on your PC or laptop. If you don’t have it on your computer then you need to download it and extract the file.
· After that, you need to open the device manager on your PC. You can also press Win+R command to run the program. Now in the Run command window, you need to type this command – devmgmt.msc. After you have typed the command, press OK and you are good to go.
· When the device manager is launched, you need to click on the Computer Name.
· After clicking on the Computer name, you will find a tab Action menu. Click on that and after that select the Add Legacy Hardware option.
· When the Add Hardware wizard comes, click the next button.
· After clicking the next button select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (advanced)”. Right after that click on the next button.
· After that, another page will pop-up and you need to click on the Have Disk button> locate the Android CDC Driver (Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf) on your computer or laptop.
· By this process, your driver will be listed in the blank area. You need to click next to continue the installation process.
· Again, click the next button to continue.
· After waiting for a few moments, you will be able to see a Windows security dialog box. In this dialog box, you will find a few options and you will need to select the Install this driver software anyway.
· Now, wait for the device manager to install the driver on your computer. The installation process will only take 2 to 3 minutes.
· When the installation is finished, click on the finish button to close the Add hardware wizard.
· Now check out your device manager. You will be able to see the CDC serial driver is installed on your computer. Also, the tool is listed in the device manager.
We discussed the installation process of CDC serial drivers. CDC serial drivers are used for connecting PC or laptop with Android phones. But installing the software and finding a reliable download source link is tough. We tried to help you with this and hope that it helped.
Android CDC Driver Latest Version Download
|Allternative Name||Android CDC Driver Latest Version Download|
|File Size||20 kb|
|File Extension||Zip extension|
|File Password||up-dl.net||Uploaded Date||May 2, 2019|
|Uploaded By||John Mason|
|Uploaded For||Zip/compressed file|
|Compatibility||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista Supported|
|Download Type||Mediam Fast Download|
|Virus Status||Scanned By Norton|
|File URL||https://up-dl.net/android-cdc-driver/ |